In Person Meeting
Welcome back to in person meetings!
As we return this coming Thursday it will be beneficial to have an accurate account of everyone that plans on being in attendance.
To help inform everyone regarding the location as well as help to everyone to be aware of the safety measures in place for all of us.
As we are anxious to have everyone back together, we do want everyone to know that we have taken precautions by working with the facility to make sure that Pasco County, State of Florida, and CDC guidelines are being met. As such for those in attendance for this first meeting and the subsequent meetings we ask that you follow these guidelines as well.
Per the current guidelines:
- Wesley Chapel Sports Complex (RADDSport) will be cleaning the room prior to and after our use.
- Chapter Members are advised to wear mask to minimize potential spread of any possible infection.
- If you have recently been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID, we ask that you self-quarantine, plan to attend the upcoming meeting via Zoom, notify Andy Dunning or Chris Vargas as to your exposure, and be considerate of our chapter members.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have COVID-19 symptoms we ask that you remain at home and attend via Zoom.
- If you are unable to attend the meeting(s) due to COVID related issues please ensure your absence if being counted as medical by contacting Andy Dunning.